Airmont Animal Hospital is a full-service, cats and dogs veterinary hospital providing comprehensive medical, surgical and dental care in Rockland County since 1988.
We are happy to welcome people back inside the office!
In an effort to minimize exposure to our staff and clients, we ask the following:
• Please bring proof of your COVID-19 vaccination to show our staff prior to entering the office.
• To minimize exposure in the lobby, you will still need to call the office upon arrival. A staff member will meet you at the door, check your documentation and escort you into an exam room.
• One person will be allowed into the office per pet.
• Regardless of your COVID-19 vaccination status, all clients and staff are still required to wear masks while in the building.
• For those of you who either do not wish to show your proof of vaccination or have decided not to be vaccinated, we are still offering curbside service.
• All food and medication pickup will still be curbside.
We ask for your continued understanding of these procedures.
Lawrence Ness D.V.M.
Rollie & Hank’s Paw Prints 8th Annual Fundraiser
Ruff Cuts Pet Grooming and Airmont Animal Hospital are working together to help local families in need of Veterinary care for their pets. Every dollar raised in our fundraiser is used to assist with the essential medical care that these families otherwise could not afford. We have helped hundreds of families and are excited to help many more. This year, we have a local donor who is lovingly, anonymously matching all donations up to $15,000!
Monday - 8:00am-6:00pm
Tuesday - 8:30am-12:00pm, 1:00pm-5:00pm
Wednesday - 8:00am-6:00pm
Thursday - 8:00am-6:00pm
Friday - 8:00am-6:00pm
Saturday - 9:00am-1:00pm
Sunday - Closed